Founded in 1878

St. Rose of Lima Chapel

Founded in 1878, St. Rose is a community that spreads the Good News to the Santa Rosa Indian Reservation with the support of the St. Joseph Mission.

View parish history

Ecclesial Staff

Rev. Earl Henley, M.S.C.
Pastor: Rev. Earl Henley, M.S.C.

Mass Times

Weekend Masses:

Weekday Masses:

Devotions & Holy Days


View Larger Map

Last Updated: Oct 09, 2015
Published: Mar 19, 2018 4:32PM

Information on this page is maintained by parishes contacting the Media Office, (909) 475-5400